ASSUMPTION OF RISK, CONSENT RELEASE OF LIBABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of me or the minor child named below (the “Minor”) being permitted to participate in an activity organized, administered or sponsored by or associated with the COOL STICK Lacrosse Team
(each, an “Activity” and collectively, “Activities”), I agree or the minor and the undersigned parent or guardian each agree that:
1. I understand the nature of the Activities, and acknowledge my or the Minor’s experience and Capabilities, and represent and warrant that I or the Minor is qualified and physically able to fully Participate in the Activities.
2. I understand and acknowledge that dangers exist with respect to each Activity including, without Limitation, serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, blindness, paralysis and death (“Risks”). These Risks may result from one or more of many factors, including without limitation,
a. the nature of the Activity itself;
b. my own or the Minor’s actions or inactions;
c. the actions or inactions, negligent or otherwise, of other participants, viewers of the Activities, and those who render first aid or care in the event of perceived accident or injury;
d. the actions or inactions, negligent or otherwise, of the “Releasees” as defined below;
e. the weather, field conditions, or other prevalent conditions; and
f. other factors that are not foreseeable.
3. I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, WHETHER FORSEEABLE OR NOT, AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES Incurred as a result of or in connection with my or the Minor’s participation in any way in any Activity.
4. If at any time I believe the above-described conditions surrounding any Activity seem unsafe to me, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
5. I consent to first aid or other treatment being administered to me or to the Minor for injuries arising out of an activity whenever in the judgment of COOL STICK Lacrosse Team
it is required. I also authorize and give my full consent to COOL STICK Lacrosse Team
to copyright and/or publish any and all photographs, videotapes and/or film in which I appear while attending any Activity. I further agree that COOL STICK Lacrosse Team
may transfer, use or cause to be used, these photographs, videotapes, or films for any exhibitions, web sites, public displays, publications, commercials, art and advertising purposes, and television programs without limitations or reservations.
6. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS
COOL STICK Lacrosse Team
and its administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, employees and members, all other participants in, sponsors of and advertisers for any Activity, and all owners, operators, lessors and service providers of or for the premises in or on which any Activity takes place (each a “Releasee”) of, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities or damages resulting or arising from, or incurred in connections with, any Activity (each a “Claim”), including without limitation any Claim causes, resulting or arising from, or alleged to be causes, resulting or arising from, in whole or in part, the negligence of any Releasee, including any negligent rescue operation. I further agree that if, despite this release, I, the undersigned parent or guardian, the Minor or anyone on my, his, her or their behalf makes a Claim against any Releasee, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS SUCH RELEASEE OF, FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, EXPENSE, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY THAT SUCH RELEASEE MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH CLAIM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR OTHER COSTS OR EXPENSES OF LITIGATION.
7. I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS IN SIGNING IT. I HAVE SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE, AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, AND AGREE THAT IF ANY TERM OR CONDITION HEREIN IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THAT ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
______________________________________ ____________________________________ ___________ 18 Yrs or older*
Printed Name of Participant Participant Signature Date
______________________________________ ____________________________________ ___________ Under 18 Yrs*
Printed Name of Parent/Guardian Signature of Parent/Guardian Date
All participants must sign the waiver of liability. Participants under age 18 also need a parent/guardian
signature. Circle the appropriate age so we can confirm that you have completed the waiver correctly.